Listening and understanding stories
Watch and listen to the following story called 'Rabbit Ears' and then ask your child the questions below.
You may want to listen to it twice before asking the questions.
1)What is the rabbit in the story called? (Main character)
2) What things does Hopscotch like to do?
3) What is Hopscotch's least favourite thing to do?
4) What things would he do to stop his ears from being washed?
5) Who came to play?
6) What did Bobtail do in the bath?
7) What did Hopscotch do at the end of the story?
8) Why did Hopscotch decide to wash his ears?